Translate

Tuesday 22 May 2012

The Line Up

Hey Everybody! TheStranger here. Firstly I know, I know, what I promised hasn't come yet but unfortunately Ghost has encountered some technical difficulties and can not do the posts. I will ask him to teach me everything about what he was going to post if he can. Titan has been waiting for the go on his post since I thought Ghost would be first :p so I will let him know and we will carry on with normal life :). The next line up is looking like this:

  • A LAN game review, still deciding what it will be but it will be an interesting one :).
  • LAN fix for COD: MW3, yes a LAN fixed that allows multiplayer, survival and spec ops.
  • Some awesome gaming wallpapers I think you guys will like ;).
So as you can see there are some awesome things coming up. In other news the we are planning and recording Let's play's, Woohoo!! Those will be plenty of fun to watch and record!

What do you guys think about Hazardous hosting a Minecraft PVP server? If you think it's a good idea send me a message and I'll give you the ip.

Until next time,
TheStranger out.

PS: This is also a very busy time for the students in our country, we all start writing exams soon so please be patient if we take a while to reply to requests and things we'll get there :).

PPS: Here's a pic of something I've been building in MC
I hope creepers don't grow that big :<

No comments:

Post a Comment