Translate

Thursday 31 May 2012

Machinima?!

Hello Hello! I hope you guys are enjoying this fairly cold winters night (for those of you in South Africa ;). I bring news! One Machinima/ Lets play is recorded and sitting here on my pc (A Minecraft CTF if you guys were wondering) BUT I don't think I'm going to upload for the basic reason that I don't think you guys will enjoy it. I'd rather keep you guys waiting just a little longer than uploading a boring video, so hang in there guys! In other news we have started writing exams so the posts might be a little slow for a while but as soon as we finish we will be back with extreme prejudice (Including lots of LAN tutorials, Machinima and reviews.)


Like always any comments you can put here or send me a message at TheStrangerHazardous@gmail.com. I also am quite active on the NAG forums here http://www.nag.co.za/forums (Look for the LAN/gaming blog thread). For those of you writing tests; good luck and study hard.


TheStranger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment