Translate

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Hey guys so most of the guys from Hazardous (nightmare, DeathStrike, Ghost and thecoldblade) had a pretty awesome LAN at thecoldblades house. Amongst other games we played Minecraft (For 6 hours!!!!), Rainbow 6 Vegas, Crysis Wars, Killing Floor and Ghost played WoW caused he's ridiculously addicted, he literally arrived, plugged in his internet and started playing, nightmare is now addicted sniper elite v2 (Admittedly my fault).

In other news... the reason I believe most people wont be reading this post because today is release of the much anticipated Diablo 3!!
And other exciting news I found out today is that after 13 years a new Counter Strike is being released : Counter Strike Global Offensive :D

This is all the good news I'm offering for now, hope you liked my first post
DeathStrike


No comments:

Post a Comment