Translate

Saturday 26 May 2012

The Snipers

Hello, Hello! TheStranger here! Filing you in on another daily snippet of Hazardous information. Ghost let know that Dead Island LAN works great but that you might need to start the game with the internet (just start then you can remove it). 


I also want to let you guys know more about the Lets play's. I was going to put one up today (A Minecraft hunger games) but as luck would have it after 5 minutes of recording my MC ran out of memory and now seems to not want to run properly. I did try to assign it more memory but got a java problem so my solution was to just re-install java and I am downloading it now, sorry guys :(. You will have to wait until tomorrow :\. 


In other news nightmare will do his first post this week! It will be a COD: MW3 review since he is  obsessed with all things COD (I mean seriously, it gets to a point when someone knows every spot a ghille sniper is hiding in MW2's "Hidden" spec ops mission and is able to run out and kill every one using a smg without dying...ya he's that bad...)
This is the mission I'm talking about if you guys aren't sure :p


As always any advice, complaints , suggestions 
or just a "hi!" Comment or send me a message at TheStrangerHazardous@gmail.com


TheStranger signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment