Translate

Thursday 19 July 2012

What an epic night!!

I was bored. Hazardous was bored. What do gamers do when they're bor3d? They have a LAN! That's exactly what we did over the last weekend of our holidays. And it was amazing, I tell you, although we only played MC (Minecraft for the nonbelievers) once, it was one of the funniest LANs we've had because of a single game we played for over 6 hours. Supreme Comander: Forged Alliance. This game is, in my opinion, one of the best RTS games ever created, I mean, if we played it for 6 hours, it has to mean something right? It was mine and DeathStrike's first time playing so things were complicated. Really complicated to the point that we just clicked on the stuff that looked cool, we still kicked their asses at it though XD!

In other news, Hazardous will be attending the biggest LAN (I think) in the Southern Hemisphere. Yes, I'm talking about the NAG LAN at the rAge Expo this year, over 2400 gamers will be connected to the same network, shooting, knifing and killing each other for the sheer enjoyment of this glorious thing we call gaming, for 3 days straight, I dunno about the others, but I can pretty much do this with no sleep necessary, just give me a sixpack of bee- Monster, I mean and I'll be good to game. 




You could give us a comment to let us know if you'll be going or not so we know who we're shooting at...or in TheStranger's case, riotshield-bashing against. (Still pwn you either way :P. TS)
HighVoltage says GG. (Good Gaming for the n00blets) 

No comments:

Post a Comment