Translate

Friday 6 July 2012

Holidays, Internet and WoW

Hey everyone its holidays and I honestly am so grateful about that cause it means that school doesn't get in the way of things like sleeping in, gaming and of course LANing,  for the past week I've been at my dads place and the ultimate upside to this is... EPIC INTERNET :D
Yes, I know :D that little statistic over there has provided me the ability to download a very, very large quantity of... Stuff ;) and with many requests from the rest of haz the downloading never ceases :P

Now to a topic no one has covered yet ( really thought ghost would of covered this) one of the biggest multiplayer games on the planet... World of Warcraft (WoW) I was recently introduced to WoW by ghost and while TheStranger thinks he has come clean from WoW he will become hooked again the latest expansion to WoW is Cataclysm and thanks to the amazing internet mentioned above and on Ghosts request in little over 12 hours and 28gigs later the expansion was mine! It is an awesome game but if you easily get hooked on multiplayer games.... Don't do it! TheStranger is a prime example of this... His reason for quitting WoW : "One day I just realized that i spent an entire day on WoW for one piece of armor" Ahem you forgot to add the part where I mentioned that I was doing battleground after battleground just for that piece...and I still had like 11 pieces to go, rage quit in a bottle dude >,,< you'll soon know the feeling.TS Yes WoW will do this to you :P
This is DeathStrike, enjoy your holidays! :D
  

No comments:

Post a Comment