Translate

Monday 23 July 2012

Thecoldblade is in!

Hey guys what's up? Before I start, I would like to say that TheStranger forgot to add me to the Blog and only added me today.... after constant pestering on my part. Was he expecting me to post without adding me? Seriously man!  Anyways, I always wanted to expose TheStranger... this is what "he" really is:


OK, just kidding he's not really a Falmer... He might even be more hideous...
-__- TS)


Its winter in the southern hemisphere, which means I am really strong this time of the year... In summer, well that's another story - I put my blade in the freezer (guys u have to admit this is cool, literally).


Moving on, I will give you a website that will be quite useful to any gamer. The website is called "Gratis Juegos". You can access this website by 'Googling it... or just click here. From this website you can literally download anything you want. From games on any console to movies and premium anti-virus guards. (Just use this for test purposes and then try buying the actual game... I don't wanna encourage getting everything for free... what would Notch say?). Okay so all you have to do in this website is type the name of the game you want to download on the search bar that says "buscar"on the top right corner of the screen (its a Spanish website by the way, but the search results come in English).


Almost all the games are downloaded part by part so i really recommend that you use this application called "Jdownloader". 
What this downloader allows you to do is download a lot of files from file sharing sites without you having to click on each link and wait for the loading times. How this works is you copy all the links and paste it on the Jdownloader's download tab. All files will be downloaded automatically... this method would help a lot if you have a slow Internet connection.


Some games would be downloaded part by part which also means that you can download the game partially during a day and then continue downloading the next day.
If you have an Android or an Apple device, you can also get iPhone, iPad or Android games using this website.


I have never gotten a virus by using this website, but be sure to have a good anti-virus software installed. if you don't have one, then use this website to get one... once again i would like to mention that I don't particularly encourage downloading everything for free.
I might be reviewing Far Cry 2 next week so keep an eye out.


This is Thecoldblade, sending a chill down your spine -)>>

No comments:

Post a Comment