Translate

Tuesday 21 August 2012

LAN installments (Killing floor, Supreme Commander)

Hey there everyone! TheStranger here coming to you from lovely East London! (For those of you that don't know it is a coastal city in this country) I think I was a little eager on Sunday (Last week) to think that everything would go back to normal since this has been a very unusual week. So please do forgive us if we missed a post on one of the days this week. Nightmare is also feeling a bit under the weather so I'll post in his place today.

Thecoldblade posted about a Supreme Commander match we had at the last LAN. This has kinda sparked a war between the two teams (we are all trying to prove our supremacy). So far the score is 3-3 and we can't stop discussing strategies on how to get the final game win...We have opted to make the next LAN the decider (Even though I do see this continuing indefinitely).

The way Nightmare, Thecoldblade and I see it, we have already won since in the previous match we encountered very little resistance from our competition. It seems like we have chosen the more strategic route while Ghost, Deathstrike and HighVoltage have the belief that over-whelming force is the key to victory...This next game carries bragging rights so it is definitively one to fight for. ;) 

Before I forget I have also got a replay of the free-for-all we had and it is ready to upload! So if you would like to see us in action keep an eye out for my next posts where I shall provide the link. 

Later this week I will (hopefully, when I've ironed out the bugs) show you how to LAN the KFpub version of the zombie survival game Killing Floor, which is a extreme load of fun. If you haven't heard of it I suggest you go do some research because this is one that will inspire you to play tactically with your buddies (and have you jumping at every loud bang while you do it.) 

This is all from me for now, stay tuned to view some great content! :)
TheStranger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment