Translate

Wednesday 15 August 2012

EPIC SCREENSHOTS!

Yo Nerds :) Don't take offense, it't cool to be a nerd :P

Today I'm going to be posting some screenshots in some games Iv'e come across
Enjoy

You gotta love this, Super Mario perfectly detailed in Minecraft 

So this is actually one of my screenshots. The guy standing there is actually my dead body! 

Messed up Sims bug

Don't know which game but that's a pretty whack bug

RIGHT IN THE BALL SACK

One of my screenshots again. If you look in the bottom right corner you will notice I was in a hacked lobby

Some Minecraft Alpha love lol

Oh Hai There

I'm pretty sure the person who mad this is ether a architect or has no life

Nice ;)

That is all from Urbandroid for now but before I leave here is a bonus surprise, a video clip showcasing some epic Black Op Screenshots  


PS add me on Steam "Urbandroid" 

No comments:

Post a Comment