Translate

Monday 20 August 2012

Forged Alliance at the Last LAN

Okay guys, so I am kinda running out of stuff to post about... probably because winter is coming to an end.
So I am gonna "talk" about Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance. We played Forged Alliance a few times during the LAN. We made teams and they were: Nightmare, TheStranger and myself VS Ghost, Deathstrike and HighVoltage. It was my first time playing Forged Alliance and I enjoyed it a lot.

Forged Alliance is a strategy game, for those who don't know, and there are 4 races: UEF, Seraphim, Aeon and Cybran. I played as UEF since its good for beginners. The two teams played for slices of pizza on the first round, and our team won. Actually our team won 3 out 3 games.


 We also had a free-for-all and all the other members attacked me first and destroyed me because I built experimentals and was ahead of the others. And TheStranger won the free-for-all although Ghost had a huge advantage... TheStranger outsmarted him.

Forged Alliance was a lot of fun to play... I was really enjoying that free-for-all but these guys just HAD to take me out (and I was a beginner).

Well that's all from me today.
Thecoldblade

No comments:

Post a Comment