Translate

Sunday 23 December 2012

Apocalypse now?! x|

Hello everyone! I hope you all survived the 21st, and IF the apocalypse has started in your country tell me quick so I can grab my ammo and water! Hazardous has been spread thin along the country the last month or so and will continue to be until next year.

Lol well everyone the future plans for now are looking like this: Within the next couple of days I will post the Slender review (finally! :p) and on that same post sign off until next year.
Then next year we will formalize another schedule specifying who posts on what day and maybe introduce some new authors. 
We will also start to introduce a server we have built to host 24/7 servers for Minecraft , among others (MW2 and maybe some file hosting too).

So friends the year is nearly complete and we have big plans for the next one, stay tuned! :)
TheStranger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment