Translate

Wednesday 12 December 2012

An Offer

Hello everyone! Finally we're done! I know that we've been MIA for the last couple of weeks but that will change! Right now though most of Hazardous is on holiday so our bigger plans will have to wait for awhile. 

So long though I have started my review on Slender which is now known as Slender: the eight pages and you can expect that to come up soon. As an extra I am also including some info on a spin-off called Shadow of Slender but that is for another time.

Right now though I am offering anyone and everyone who has any photo, video editing skills , journalism skills or just a plain interest in reviewing and talking about gaming an opportunity to post here on Hazardous LAN! I know a few people have been interested so if you are, comment or send me an email and I'll get back to you.

That's all for today except we would also like to wish DeathStrike a happy birthday for today and hope he enjoys it, enjoy the last few days before the apocalypse begins ;)
TheStranger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment