Translate

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Updates

Silence. Quiet. The stillness of the atmosphere...until the target was in his sights...

Welcome back everyone! TheStranger here bringing information to all of you out there. All of us here at Hazardous (along with many of you most probably) have been extremely busy studying...but the good news is, it's  nearly done. Woohoo! We have huge plans for our coming break including but not limited to:  Machinima , LAN's, Online match hosting (A few people have asked us to create a steam group to get more involved with everyone, so you guys will have the chance to take us on ;) and many other ideas we are contemplating and planning. So stay in touch and don't go anywhere.

 Hopefully you guys have noticed and prefer the changes I have made to the blog along with the translate bar I have added so everyone can enjoy it in their own language.
Let me know what you think! Send an email to TheStrangerHazardous@gmail.com or leave a comment and I'll get back to you! 

I have also started looking at Second Life so if you want to add me, send me a message and if you have never tried and/or heard of it or you're bored of playing WOW, do some research about it.

Until next time this is TheStranger out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment