Translate

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Hey there guys, so another day has passed with some more developments today. I changed the layout and colours a bit hope you like it :). We also got some very helpful information today (thank you toxxyc) on how to make it better, so I'm considering a few ideas like would you guys like someone to do console reviews? and us to create a steam group for Haz Lan that we host multiplayer games on certain days? Let us know, comment, like, send me an email at TheStrangerHazardous@gmail.com. In other news we have someone else joining us, his name is nightmare, a great part of hazardous and honestly one of the best snipers I've ever seen. So he will post up next week with some reviews of the Call of Duty series and letting us know what he thinks about
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 so look forward to that one. Tomorrow we also have a review of Counter Strike: Source by Ghost coming up (That is still in my opinion one of the best shooters ever created but I'm not doing the review ;) so stay tuned :). TheStranger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment